To download our brochure, please click here.
- Food and Drink are allowed only in the designated snack bar area.
- Please respect our dancer’s education:
DO NOT Disturb classes when in session
Loud Voices will not be permitted
- Attendance Policy
Tuition is not pro-rated, refunded or credited for missed classes or holidays. Any student who misses a class is encouraged to attend another suitable class as a make-up. Please check at the front desk for appropriate make -up classes.
- Registration Policy:
Students may attend only those classes which they are registered for. Students may only register for classes appropriate in age and level. Any class changes after registration must be approved by the Studio Director. Class size is limited. Register early to ensure class placement. Dancers must pre-register for classes, or they will not be allowed to attend.Once registered for a class, a student remains registered for the class until the end of the session, or until the parent or guardian officially withdraws that student. If you choose to withdraw, 30 days written notice must be given in person prior to the first of the month in order not to incur tuition fees.
The dress code is presented for the dancer’s safety and will be enforced. Students not following the dress code my not be allowed to participate in class. Dancers must wear appropriate dancewear, dance shoes (see following), and hair pulled up. No oversized clothing. Studio shoe requirements are:
- Black Jazz Shoes
- Black Tap Shoes
- Pink Ballet Shoes
- Clean Sneakers (hip hop)
- Dance shoes are not to be worn outside!
Ballet Classes: All female dancers must wear a black leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes, with their hair in a bun. Male dancers should see their instructors for requirements.
MONTHLY TUITION RATES
1 Hour Per Week: $65.00
2 Hours Per Week: $120.00
3 Hours Per Week: $170.00
4 Hours Per Week: $215.00
Unlimited Class Rate*: $275.00
Single Class Rate: $25.00
Discounts given for families with more than one dancer– Ask For Details
50% discount for boys!
* Unlimited class rate is per dancer.
1/2 hour: $40.00
1 hour: $60.00
(semi –private lessons– add $10.00 per person)
(choreography fees vary by instructor)
Registration: $25.00 per student annually
Recital Fee: $65.00
Recital Costumes: $85.00-$150.00
- Tuition is due by the 1st of each month, regardless of attendance. Tuition paid after the 1st, will incur a $15.00 late fee.
- Tuition is based on a ten month calendar, with an average of 4 lessons per month. Tuition will not be pro-rated for holidays.
- If a student is unable to attend classes for one month or more, 30 DAYS written notification is required (prior to the first of the month) or you will be responsible for monthly tuition.
- All Payments are applied to the oldest balance first.
- Students with unpaid tuition may not be allowed to participate in classes. Accounts must be current to participate in performances, competitions, etc.
- All payments are final. NO REFUNDS will be given for any reason.
- There will be a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.